Wednesday, May 01, 2002
I am a "Blog-slacker"...........yes I am. Not that I haven't had anything to write about mind you, I just haven't really given much thought to "blogging" lately. I was sick for a week, had company for four days, just finished up a "7 day stretch" at work, and in my free time, I take "Baby" out for a drive. My house has gone to shit, I haven't even started on my gardens yet, and half the time I'm lucky if I get the laundry done and get my ass to work every day. I'm finally off today, and I'm torn between getting things done around here. or just chillin' and giving myself a well deserved day of R&R. Now Hubbs wouldn't even have a problem in this area. He'd just head off to the golf course, and that would be that! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder if waxing my car qualifies as getting something done around here? Guilt ensues. Ugh.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 9:21 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: