Thursday, September 06, 2001

Holding out on me?!!



Hey Karma you didn't tell me you were planning a sea side retreat... always more fun if you bring along another couple.. and you know how well the boys get along together!! I am wondering if it would appear suspicious to pack a black dress? Oh hell if I wait we can go on shopping spree together...now theres the ticket! Look out folks we are in morning and mean to snap ourselves out of it if it takes all day.
Now thats taken care of I am taking my turn to vent on J.D. Public.... being in customer service as I am.....LOL.....shiit its more like being the company scape goat.. anyway, I come into contact with the most "unusual" people I have ever met. Why is it on the phone you (Mr. J.D. Public) feel you can rip a person to shreds because of some screw up you made? I can't help it if you can't stop your spending habits. Shit I know that if I spend $3,000.00 on an item.. I will save the receipt.. and I will remember who I owe my ass to. You call me and say you need to send a payment to a bank thats three months overdue but you don't know which bank....you don't know your damn phone number... worse was the man that said "right now, I am at a different pay phone, I don't remember the other payphones number". Then he had the gull to yell at me? I think not. It was indeed too bad I develope sneezes and disconnect each and everyone of you jerks. Want to call and bitch me out.....stand in line.. but don't worry .. it shouldn't take too long to disconnect the calls. Ever hear that...please stay on the line.. your call is important to us.........LOL think again.
 
posted by Anonymous at 11:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: