Tuesday, September 25, 2001
Today was Monday.......and after a 4 hour nap I think I am past my Saturday nite party....which is the subject I guess of this rant. Ok I dont drink that often, and now I understand why. I have lost two days just recovering...It was a going away party for my boss. Of course it had to be the boss I liked. So that leaves me to face a perv boss and an asshole boss. Think I will take the perv over the asshole. Guess it's like anyone... we all have that asshole to deal with. I suppose its good to i.d. him right up front but damn.. why doesnt he realize what an asshole he is and make all our lives a bit nicer. At least he was smart enough not to join the party. Kudos to my asshole boss. So now the last purpose of my entry tonight.. the group of us leave the party to go to another bar.. not sloppy drunk.......yet. So 15 of us walk in .. all white or mostly white.. with two black girls.. This bar had the gall to not serve the blacks l was with......I thought it was the year 2001........l am like what the fuck? So I am telling all l know, not to go to this redneck, not even funny bar. I hope they go down the tubes fast as shit. Can l be sued for slander if I post their name? Last thing l want is to give them more advertising. Call me Karma and I will tell you where to avoid. Well guess l need another nap to recover some more.......shit it's a bitch getting old. Nap hell.....l am going to bed! Nite all.......sweet dreams till sunbeams find you....
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:08 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: