Wednesday, September 26, 2001
I think that it is in my best interest to post before Karma kicks my butt (in more ways than one). I believe I must be the one "up the tree" so to speak, as Karma must be to the "right" of the trees and Tricia to the "left". Aw hell, I guess I'll just make a nest up here in the branches and be comfortable, ha ha. This is my first post here, and I'm drawing a bit of a blank at the moment as to what to write (probably has to do something with my long day). I want to thank Karma for inviting me to post here, I find it very flattering. I guess what I might be able to offer (for better or worse) is a younger point of view - though I think my comrades here are just as young as me, in heart! I can't promise I'll always be entertaining or insightful, but I'll do my best. More to come later - after I get some sleep and can think strait! Night all!
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:16 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: