Friday, January 25, 2002
Sorry 'bout the lack of posts over the past couple of days, but between trying to get a new web page up and running, and a bad case of PMS, I either didn't have time to get here or I just didn't give a rats ass. Nothing exciting going on here anyway. Well, I really shouldn't say that........Hubbs did get my car running properly yesterday. That made me very happy indeed. Hopefully, the days of "hot wiring" it to get it started are over! And I did get all the Christmas decor put away on Wednesday. But it's been down-hill ever since. There's so much I want to do, but I'm just not in the mood, and it's getting me frazzled! I really thought I was gonna get alot of tasks done while I was on vacation, but for some reason, that plan has hit the skids. Enter mental confusion. I guess the only thing to do is just roll with it, and cruise along. Go with the flow. I think I have a big load up in the ole cranium, and that's about all it wants to handle right now. Some of my current mental stirrings are: an aging dog (my baby girl) that I have to make a decision on wether to put her to sleep or not, aging parents (Mom hasn't been well, and they live far away), a job that is stressing me out more every day, and a few other biggies I don't feel like getting into. Maybe a good nights sleep will help me to see matters in a clearer light. Hopefully calmer too. And in the mean time, let the dust-bunnies run amuck!!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: