Saturday, February 02, 2002
Nuthin' much new here in La La Land....pretty much the same ole stuff. Went back to work on Wednesday, and I gotta tell ya, it still sucks there. I thought that maybe after a week off, my perspective would change about the whole place. Nah, it still friggin' sucks. In fact, after some time off, it's even more noticable to me. I'm already trying to figure out when my next week off will be. Can you tell that my sanity revolves around the days I don't work? We all got called into the "wardens" office today, and got either write-ups or verbal warnings regarding our sales and warranty figures. My last warning was a year ago, in January, and the asshole asks me what the problem is and if there's any training he can offer me? Shit, I had one low month in a friggin' year, and you're gonna make a big ass deal out of it? Get the hell away from me before I rip your head off! The pressure there is unreal. According to the "wardens", we sales people do no right, and are the root of all evil at the store. If it wasn't for the sales teams, they wouldn't have jobs. Assholes. Man I can't wait to start another day tomorrow!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:20 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: